Let’s get straight to the point here. The summer will come to a close before you know it and you’ll be left thinking, “Darn, I didn’t hire a speaker yet for our elementary, middle school or highschool Anti Bully and Character development school assembly event.
Your thoughts are:
1. I want a seasoned student leadership speaker that will relate to our students.
2. I want the Anti Bully and Character Development message that can connect and make a defining point that will be remember the entire school year.
3. I want a student leadership speaker that can address all of the current issues facing the students of today in a entertaining way and not bore the students to death.
The challenge for you is to find yourself an Anti Bully and Character Development assembly program that will make you look like a HERO to your students for the present and future. You want a Anti Bully and Character development speaker that can help enhance the culture and spirit of your school setting the new year on the right note.
Here are three tips in selecting a great Anti Bully and Character Development program for your next school assembly:
1. Do your research. You might have brochures, post cards, flyers, in the school assembly folder that have come through direct mail. Also, google Anti Bully and Character Development Assembly on the internet. Don’t always look at the sponsored searches because speakers pay to be listed. Also look at the organic searches right under the sponsored links. The higher they are rated organically tells you quite a bit – How long they’ve been speaking, how relevant they are to the search term “Keywords” you’ve used, and their popularity as an expert representing that keyword.
When you find a speaker, two, or three that you like make contact with that speaker by phone, email, or by website.
2. Make Contact with Speaker(s). You are the coordinator of the school assembly or conference you are planning so you know what you want in terms of a Anti Bully and Character Development assembly program and the overall theme of your event. You can’t expect the speaker to know. Therefore, I am sure in looking at the speakers website and videos you now have a decent idea of what you know the speaker speaks about or the speakers style. Don’t assume. That is why you are making contact with the speaker.
3. Ask for more information. You have discussed your budget and the speaker’s fee. Now it is time to ask for more information as you are considering hiring this speaker. Ask for a media kit or the speakers packet of information. The speaker should gladly send you more information.
Some speakers say, “All the information is available on the website.” Some speakers have more information that they can send you such as:
a. Letters of reference
b. Video of a recent talk
This information should help you in hiring the perfect Anti Bully and Character Development speaker for your next event.
Finding the perfect Anti Bully and Character Development assembly program isn’t easy. It is rather stressful when you are trying to select a speaker that can impact young impressionable minds. Your job is to find a speaker that can relate to your students.
Today’s students want a speaker that is real, entertaining and direct. They want one that treats them like young adults and doesn’t disrespect them by speaking down to them. Find a speaker that will leave a lasting impression and that will touch hearts and change lives!
Trackback from your site.