Comedy Magician Indianapolis Jamahl Keyes- The Magic Comic is a professional comedy magician with over 15 years experience. He has successfully presented programs for corporate clients including Pizza Hut, Yahoo, Chick-Fil-Let and more.
His experience and proven track record means that you can rest assured that all of the Best Comedy Magician Indianapolis Indiana Jamahl Keyes- The Magic Comic’s programs are appropriate, professional and entertaining.
More Than Just An Entertainer…
Comedy Magician Indianapolis Jamahl Keyes- The Magic Comic combines his experience as a dancer, actor and comedian to create unique presentations to fulfill the needs of the business and family community.
Why Should You Work With the Best Comedy Magician Indianapolis Indiana Jamahl Keyes?
After Comedy Magician Indianapolis Jamahl Keyes- The Magic Comic performed for the Indy Fringe Winter Magic Festival, a family who had just seen the program, went up to the director of the event and said, “I love the way he mixes broadway music with his comedy magic, we’ve never been to a show that the entire family had so much fun.” If this is the kind of result you desire, the Best Comedy Magician Indianapolis Indiana Jamahl Keyes- The Magic Comic can help you achieve it.
His Goal Is To Make Your Event SMALL OR BIG A SUCCESS!
- What makes you so special? Let the magician talk about themselves for a while, to get a feeling for their personality. Does this person make you feel comfortable or uncomfortable? Unless you feel positive about the conversation, it might be risky to hire them for entertainment.
- What happens in your magic show? Find out specifically what the magician does in their magic show. Is it appropriate for your audience? Are there live animals, fire, water tricks, risqué jokes, dangerous stunts, or large stage requirements?
- What are your professional credentials? Ask them what groups they belong to. Serious working magicians always belong to magic societies like the Chamber of Commerce, the Academy of Magical Arts, the Magic Circle, the International Brotherhood of Magicians or the Society of American Magicians. These groups promote business ethics, protect consumers from fraud, and provide continuing education to keep their magicians in top form.
- Is magic your full-time business or part-time business? This is the question that magicians don’t want to answer, especially if magic if their part-time hobby. Almost anyone can slap together a box of magic tricks, charge a fee and perform a show, as long as they have a day job to pay their bills. However, only a few magicians ever survive in full-time status. This is the A-list, the cream-of-the-crop, the entertainers who have to be good. Few people would trust a part-time dentist to drill on their teeth. Yet it’s surprising how many people hire a part-time magician to entertain their guests, only to discover humiliation far more painful than teeth drilling.
- Are you licensed and insured? Every legitimate business has a city business license, and the most responsible magicians also carry liability insurance to protect their clients and guests. Find out if your magician is legit. This is especially important if the show is in a public park or private facility.
- Can you send me your credentials? If a magician really wants your work, they should be able to provide you with letters of recommendation, testimonials, a website, news clippings, videos and/or DVDs. It also pays to do a Google search of their name. You might be surprised what you’ll discover. I always encourage my clients to do a Google search of the phrase “Magician Michael E. Johnson”, because they can discover what newspapers and other websites have written about me. Don’t just trust what’s on their website, or what’s listed in their brochure. Magicians are notorious for exaggerating their credentials.